Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Sweet Collaboration

When I first started blogging, I often saw mention of how blogging brings people together and you can become friends with bloggers from all over the world. At that time, I couldn’t really grasp the thought, but now I know it is true. Blogging these past two years has not only allowed me to share some things in my life to you, but has introduced me to some fabulous people out there in the blogosphere.

One of my new friends is Tricia who writes and illustrates the blog Trillustrations. I stumbled upon Tricia’s blog almost two years ago and instantly became addicted. She has the cutest illustrations, many of which she generously shares for free on her blog. Of course, she is happy to create a custom illustration for you.

Together, we have a special treat for you. I’m sharing a delicious recipe and Tricia has created a lovely recipe card for it. First, the recipe…

Take your ice cream to the next level with this Caramel Walnut Ice Cream Topping!!


103_2159

It is sweet, crunchy and perfect with vanilla, chocolate and even coffee flavored ice cream. It’s also super easy to make, so make up two batches and share one with a friend. Tricia has made it easy to share this recipe; there are two per page!

 caramelwalnuticecreampagefixpng

Click on the picture to enlarge and print, or write to me at emcook17[at]comcast[dot]net for the pdf file.

 

Make sure to visit Trillustrations to see all of Tricia’s beautiful artwork. I know you’ll love her work as much as I do!

103_2148

I’m also linking this to Made It On MondayPolly Want A Crafter?, Today’s Creative Blog and Tasty Kitchen to share the love.

1 comment:

Tricia Rennea (sometimes Daisy) said...

I hope you made enough for the whole class.