Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big Fat Cookie

What could be better than a chocolate chip cookie?  How about a chocolate chip cookie so big you have to bake it in a skillet? 

103_1957

When I saw this recipe on Tasty Kitchen, I knew I had to make it.  I just had to wait for the right opportunity where there would be plenty of people for sharing.  That’s just too many calories for one person.  So I made it for a family reunion, and there was barely a sliver left when it was done.

103_1969      

Serve this warm and gooey with some ice cream, and you’ll make lots of friends!

Note: On Tasty Kitchen, you can change the serving size and the ingredient quantities will adjust automatically.  If you want a large cookie, change the serving size to 6 and use two eggs and bake in a 10 or 12 inch skillet.  I plan to try this as a 2 serving cookie and bake in a small skillet.  There is also a link to the blog post where this cookie was originally made.

103_1958

1 comment:

Joyce said...

yum this looks delicious!