Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Little Bit of Sunshine





I received a blog award from The Art of Being Perfect yesterday. The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. That was so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Today I am passing the Sunshine Award to the following bloggers:

Tricia-Rennea, Illustrator: Tricia has beautiful illustrations, but the best part is that her blog is full of free printables and giveaways! Her style is always cheerful and will put a smile on your face.

Food For Thought and Tummy: This is my dear friend Michelle's blog. She is new to the blogging scene, but she has already proven herself to be a creative blogger. She is a true Renaissance Woman, and I know that as her blog grows, we will be seeing many amazing posts. {Not to mention the tag-team blogging we did here and here.}

The Old Foodie: Although Janet lives on the opposite side of the planet from me, I have been inspired and encouraged by her. She gives nibbles of food history Monday-Friday every week. Using antique and vintage cookbooks, she offers a taste of menus of old.

Make It Do: If you don't walk away from this blog inspired to do something creative, there may be no hope for you. It shares glorious photography, helpful tips and LOTS of beautiful things to make!

If you have received this award please consider passing it along to others. Here are the instructions:

* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

* Pass the award on to as many as 12 bloggers.

* Link the recipients within your post.

* Let the recipients know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.

* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.





1 comment:

Little Step said...

Thank you Elizabeth - I'm thrilled about my Sunshine Blog Award, especially coming from such a wonderfully creative friend as yourself! Your blog inspires me, and I hope to pass it along. :-)